About Our Business
With over two decades of experience, Teksclusive continually exceed expectations in the field of technology integration design and consulting.
We understand how important it is to coordinate home, work and living spaces. Through combining our expertise in audio-visual ambience and experience in technological harmony, Teksclusive bring product knowledge and project know-how straight to you.
Our consultations enable both you and our team to make the most of your requirements. We assess not only your current smart technology needs, but also your future needs, allowing us to bring your smart home technology installation dreams to life for now and beyond.
As Tech experts, we have the capability and credibility to design, manage and deliver even the most sophisticated of audio visual equipment installations. We guarantee years of hassle-free enjoyment, ease of use, and robust service – it’s our passion.
Applying our market, product, and industry knowledge as audio visual equipment suppliers and consultants, we will bring you a functional, cost-effective and ‘future ready’ first-class solution. Teksclusive will make emerging technologies accessible for you.
* The only audio visual specialist with fixed prices and package deals.
* The only audio visual specialist with a large range of 'book online' services
* Some of the most experienced audio visual engineers and designers all in one place.
* Teksclusive have one of the best customer support and client care programs in the business, from free system health checks to full maintenance care agreements - the right support for every client is available.
Our Climate Pledge
We understand how important it is to consider the environment and our carbon footprint.
For all businesses and industry now that Cop26 has proved a relative success - its time for action.
Teksclusive audio visual consultants have therefore now put together some clear goals for our own carbon reduction and environmental contributions.
1) Starting in February 2022 Teksclusive pledge to plant trees via our bonafide chosen partner organisation - we will endeavour to plant a number of trees per no of sales.
2) Our current vehicles are all Euro6 compliant, however -by the end of 2022 we pledge to have gone completely Electric with our technology installation company vehicles.
3) We pledge to educate our staff with regard to renewable energy, the technologies of which we are seeking to integrate with our business solutions and products.
4) Since 2020, where possible we have sought to choose more carbon-friendly products over other technology products that are less conscious of environmental impacts.
Roland Trimmer - Director & Owner
"Technology integration in any form must be easy to use and well installed for lower maintenance. Simple but effective steps taken at the beginning will certainly lead to years of trouble free usage, making it a much healthier technology investment."
Covid 19 Policy
We understand how important it is to consider the health and wellbeing of our staff members, clients and co-workers.
Teksclusive audio visual suppliers have therefore been following a strict code of conduct since 2020.
1) We Carry our regular covid 19 risk assessments and share the results with our staff members.
2) We are cleaning and sanitising as per the government guidance
3) We continue to work from home where possible
4) We continue to encourage social distancing, have implemented more online services and only meet in person when essential.
5) We have a mask wear at work scheme that is inline with government guidance.